- Selena Gomez Rings in 27th Birthday on Glam Roman Holiday July 22, 2019Happy birthday, Selena Gomez! The "Wolves" singer turns 27 today, Monday, July 22, and she's celebrating on a trip to Italy with her pals. After serving as the maid of honor...
- North West Rocks a Nose Ring at Great-Grandma MJ's 85th Birthday Party July 22, 2019North West is officially 2 cool 4 school! The 6-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star celebrated her great-grandmother Mary Jo Campbell's upcoming 85th birthday with ultimate...
- Riverdale's Season 3 Bloopers Are a Tongue-Tied Delight July 22, 2019Need a little something to brighten your day? The Riverdale season three bloopers might just do that for you. The bloopers were shown during Sunday's San Diego Comic-Con panel and...
- Jen Harley's Domestic Battery Case Dismissed 6 Months After Ronnie-Magro Ortiz Fight July 22, 2019UPDATE: Jen Harley will not face charges for an alleged domestic battery incident involving Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, E! News has learned. According to the Las Vegas Justice Court,...
- Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges in Las Vegas Sexual Assault Case July 22, 2019UPDATE: Cristiano Ronaldo will not face charges in relation to a 2009 sexual assault allegation leveled against him, E! News can confirm. The Clark County District Attorney's office...
- Here's Where Amber Portwood's Relationship Stands With Boyfriend Andrew Glennon July 22, 2019Amber Portwood wants to keep her family together. More than two weeks after the Teen Mom OG star was arrested on a domestic battery charge, E! News is learning exclusive new details about...
- Everything You Need to Know About Love Island Host Arielle Vandenberg July 22, 2019Ladies and gentlemen, meet your host! With CBS's newly launched Love Island in full swing in the United States, you may have already met Arielle Vandenberg, dubbed the show's host...
- Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Split: Relive Their PDA-Filled Romance July 22, 2019Attention, #Sprousehart fans! Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart have called it quits after two years together. E! News has learned that Riverdale co-stars, who first sparked romance rumors...
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Pansexual: ''If I Just Like It, I Like It'' July 22, 2019Bella Thorne is an open book when it comes to sharing personal details about her life, and now she's speaking out about her sexuality. While the 21-year-old actress previously...
- Shay Mitchell's Shaycation x Revolve Collab: Our Fave Picks July 22, 2019We love these products, and we hope you do too. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not...
Date: 2019-07-12 19:45:01
More Celebrity News ►►
Rihanna may not have dropped new music yet this year, but she did just drop the best meme of the week, so I think that’ll hold me over a little longer.
What’s up guys? It’s Maddie Conklin here with Clevver News and in case you forgot Rihanna’s ninth album is supposed to come out in 2019, but there’s still no sign of a release date.
We’re already halfway through this year and RiRi’s Navy is getting pretty impatient.
I know, I know she’s busy out there running the beauty industry, designing clothes, lingerie, and being the richest woman in the music, but we all want some new bops!
Anyway, Rihanna finally broke her silence on her lack of new music, and decided to have a little fun with it.
And her sense of humor definitely didn’t disappoint.
She posted this Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta clip on Twitter and Instagram with the caption quote, “Nobody: Me: Album coming in 2019 Navy in July:”
Did Rihanna just become the internet’s best troll?
And fans are swarming the comments section, understandably so.
One person wrote quote, “when this album drop i will be a grandmother already”
And another said quote, “omg is there an album or not I literally can’t with that teasing”
And finally someone else said what’s probably going to happen quote, “December 31st at 11:59: RiRi drops album.”
I could totally see her doing that. You see we share the same Bday, Rihanna and I and Pisces like to have fun.. Joke… and sometimes be a pain the you know what!
But she’s got plenty of very legit reasons why her 9th album hasn’t dropped yet.
She told Interview Magazine that quote, “I used to be in the studio, only the studio, for three months straight, and an album would come out. Now, it’s like a carousel. I do fashion one day, lingerie the next, beauty the next, then music the next. It’s like having a bunch of kids and you need to take care of them all.”
Which totally makes sense, and we’ll try to be more patient Rihanna, but no promises.
Alright now its time I turn it over to you and let you air your thoughts and possible grievances! What did you think of Rihanna’s meme trolling us? And are you ready for new music or what?!
Let me know down in the comments below.
Then — make sure to like this video and give it a thumbs up, you know to encourage Rihanna to release new music and finally click that bell so you never miss a Clevver moment in entertainment! I’m Maddie Conklin and I’ll catch you next time!
For More Clevver Visit:
Find us on Facebook:
Keep up with us on Instagram:
Follow us on Twitter: