- Selena Gomez Rings in 27th Birthday on Glam Roman Holiday July 22, 2019Happy birthday, Selena Gomez! The "Wolves" singer turns 27 today, Monday, July 22, and she's celebrating on a trip to Italy with her pals. After serving as the maid of honor...
- North West Rocks a Nose Ring at Great-Grandma MJ's 85th Birthday Party July 22, 2019North West is officially 2 cool 4 school! The 6-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star celebrated her great-grandmother Mary Jo Campbell's upcoming 85th birthday with ultimate...
- Riverdale's Season 3 Bloopers Are a Tongue-Tied Delight July 22, 2019Need a little something to brighten your day? The Riverdale season three bloopers might just do that for you. The bloopers were shown during Sunday's San Diego Comic-Con panel and...
- Jen Harley's Domestic Battery Case Dismissed 6 Months After Ronnie-Magro Ortiz Fight July 22, 2019UPDATE: Jen Harley will not face charges for an alleged domestic battery incident involving Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, E! News has learned. According to the Las Vegas Justice Court,...
- Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges in Las Vegas Sexual Assault Case July 22, 2019UPDATE: Cristiano Ronaldo will not face charges in relation to a 2009 sexual assault allegation leveled against him, E! News can confirm. The Clark County District Attorney's office...
- Here's Where Amber Portwood's Relationship Stands With Boyfriend Andrew Glennon July 22, 2019Amber Portwood wants to keep her family together. More than two weeks after the Teen Mom OG star was arrested on a domestic battery charge, E! News is learning exclusive new details about...
- Everything You Need to Know About Love Island Host Arielle Vandenberg July 22, 2019Ladies and gentlemen, meet your host! With CBS's newly launched Love Island in full swing in the United States, you may have already met Arielle Vandenberg, dubbed the show's host...
- Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Split: Relive Their PDA-Filled Romance July 22, 2019Attention, #Sprousehart fans! Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart have called it quits after two years together. E! News has learned that Riverdale co-stars, who first sparked romance rumors...
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Pansexual: ''If I Just Like It, I Like It'' July 22, 2019Bella Thorne is an open book when it comes to sharing personal details about her life, and now she's speaking out about her sexuality. While the 21-year-old actress previously...
- Shay Mitchell's Shaycation x Revolve Collab: Our Fave Picks July 22, 2019We love these products, and we hope you do too. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not...
Date: 2019-07-11 18:15:00
More Celebrity News ►►
Miley Cyrus might be celebrating her new EP and being the August cover girl Elle Magazine, but she’s also mourning the loss of her pet pig. And grab the tissues you guys, cuz this is heartbreaking.
Hi guys, it’s Dani Golub here with Clevver News and my thoughts are with Miley Cyrus today, who came to Instagram last night to memorialize her beloved pet pig “Bubba Sue” AKA “Pig Pig”.
She wrote “very sad to say… my dear friend Pig Pig has passed away. I will miss you always. Pig emoji. Thank you for so many laughs and good times girl.”
Miley IG video continued
And let’s make sure we’re not confused about which celebrity pet pig this is. We aren’t talking about Ariana’s pet pig Piggy Smallz.
We’re talking about Pig Pig who has been a member of Miley’s family since 2014.
And you’ve definitely seen her before. She graced the cover of Paper Magazine along with Miley back in 2015.
And we know how much Pig Pig means to Miley because she adopted her 5 years ago, after the passing of her dog Floyd.
And if the name Floyd sounds familiar to you, it’s because she wrote a song about her late dog “The Floyd Song” on her album Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Pets.
The whole album brought unexpected tears to people’s eyes with songs like Pablo the Blowfish.
I’m not gonna lie I cried through the whole thing, pets are family!!!
But, now I can’t help but ask ….. are we going to get a Pig Pig ballad as well? I’m just trying to see a silver lining here.
Miley continued her online dedication to Pig Pig with this photo of happier days … when Pig Pig was still Piglet Piglet.
Pig Pig is survived by her parents Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, their 8 dogs, four horses, and three cats.
But Miley, I gotta say
So guys, pay your respects in the comments. It’s never easy to lose a loved one, whether that’s a person, dog, or a pig.
Once you finish sending well wishes and condolences to Miley and Liam, make sure to subscribe to Clevver news and click the bell so you never miss a beat of Hollywood Happenings, and because we are the channel that keeps on giving, click this video right over here for more entertainment news.
For More Clevver Visit:
Find us on Facebook:
Keep up with us on Instagram:
Follow us on Twitter: